Meet Your Virtual Assistant
'UK Best Newcomer VA 2016'
Award-Winning and Professional
Your Virtual Assistant was launched in 2015 by Clare Farthing who has nearly 30 years experience in administration, sales, PR, marketing and office management at executive level. Clare’s sole passion is to provide time freedom to established business owners to work on their business, not in their business.
Clare won ‘UK Best Newcomer VA 2016’ at the prestigious BeMyVA awards held at The Business Show, Olympia, London, in November 2016.
Corporate and Small Business Experience
Clare has worked for a number of corporate companies; Mobil and BP Oil, Cigna Healthcare, along with independent estate agents, solicitors, family run car sales group and within the financial services industry.
So you can be rest assured your business will benefit from a wide range of skills and experience.
Balance for your business
With a wealth of knowledge, customer service and sales call experience. Clare is a discreet, professional, positive business woman with a confident manner, can-do attitude, offering flexible solutions and a sense of humour, too – so perfect to support your business!
Clare is unique as a pro-active Virtual Assistant and Business Support Manager wanting to get into the heart of your business and passion and help you with its business growth and be part of your team.
Why use Your Virtual Assistant?
Are you looking for time back to work on your business, rather than in it?
Then read on….
- Do you find yourself spending a lot of time completing the necessary admin, involved in running your business and not on what is important to you and you are paid to do?
- Would you like some business support but cannot afford a permanent team member?
- Do you have time to follow up with customer care calls, gaining valuable feedback and/or, are regularly sending out email marketing campaigns/newsletters to your client base?
- Do you have a project or event that you simply do not have the time to organise or the skills/experience to complete it?
- Are you a sole trader working hard on a job, which means, you often miss phone calls from new enquirers?
- What happens to your admin when your PA/admin team are on holiday or want a day off or are poorly and during those busy periods with client deadlines looming?
- Is your team bogged down but you cannot afford another permanent team member?
Answered yes to one or more of the above? Then Your Virtual Assistant can help; we will meet with you, or discuss on a Skype call or over the phone, at no cost to you, to understand your business and its admin needs and how we can help work remotely for you, giving you time back to allow you to focus on your business.
All our clients work is guaranteed to be dealt with safely and securely. Your Virtual Assistant are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have full Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.